Top 10 Web Hosting Services in USA
With so many hosting providers offering extensive packages, choosing the best web hosting service for you can be a challenge. So, here is a list of top 10 web hosting companies in USA from which you can choose one according to your needs.
Make your online presence with #1 CloudHostWorld best website hosting services & easy to use tools. Cheap Web Hosting, Domain, Free SSL, cPanel, 99.9% Uptime.
Our goal is to have support you never really need to call due to server issues! All our Servers are setup on New Equipment which is replaced after 5 years.
Since 1985, SMS has provided a wide array of video, website, hosting, data and online security solutions to customers nationwide.
After years of working for telecommunications manufacturers in the 1980s, Steve Sutton and Roger Bingham had experienced the pros and cons of the industry firsthand.
Founded in 2009, phoenixNAP’s mission has always been to provide outstanding value and service, using state-of-the-art technology, while continually improving our technical and human assets.
MDS Medical is a national healthcare information technology and revenue cycle service services vendor dedicated to the health and success of outpatient physician organizations.
Datotel exists to protect vital information, prevent disruption in business operations and provide both responsive service and unparalleled expertise for our clients.
MB Technology Solutions has been providing expert IT consulting services and support for businesses in the healthcare, legal, medical, nonprofit, engineering, and architecture industries since 1998.
Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page on the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed on the Internet. Websites are hosted or stored, on special computers called servers.
Web Hosting helps in making the website accessible over the internet. There are a number of companies providing web hosting services in USA while pertaining various aspects such as web hosting, creation, marketing and associated affiliates. We at Virtuous Reviews believes in research and exploration, and with these key characteristics, we are always ready to assist you every step of the way, whether you are a seasoned internet pro or a starter who is initiating with his first website.
With thousands of web hosting firms proposing a wide range of hosting plans, it has become a difficult task to figure out the right option while considering all the aspects including functions, price, performance, and support. For this challenging job, Virtuous Reviews has been working dedicatedly with its professionals. We are specialized in offering unbiased hosting reviews which will contribute to getting the most out of your overall online experience. The companies included in our reviews are surmised on the basis of services they offer and the overall performance they showcase in the industry.
Our motive is simple – to provide the users with great quality information on website management subject, in order to help them stay knowledgeable and ahead of the curve.
How to choose the best Web hosting providers?
There are thousands of web hosting companies - the services that connect your site to the Internet. So how you can choose one that is right for your business?
To ensure that a hosting company supports your business needs and doesn’t create hurdles in your website’s success you have to first understand the major types of hosting.
Some of those types are-
Typically, these plans provide hosting support for a single domain only and may limit the features, bandwidth, and data storage. Individual plans are sometimes referred to as "shared hosting plans" because they share space on hosting servers with other webmasters So, they are often best suited for small businesses, like small static websites and blogs where:
- Data to be shared is not very vast.
- Data does not require security layers
- Data accessing traffic is minimal.
- Scalability of the vital stats of server and storage need not require alterations.
Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
Getting a VPS is like moving in an apartment or a flat. Just like a big building is partitioned into several apartments, a big dedicated server is partitioned into several VPSs. The partition means much more space, privacy, security and flexibility in terms of choices.
Hosting on VPS is ideal for small to medium size businesses, especially e-commerce websites where:
- A sudden growth in website traffic is experienced for some particular periods of time.
- Data storage demands security layer.
- The amount of data to be stored increases to an extent.
- Scalability of the vital stats of server and storage need alterations
A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else.
Hosting on dedicated server is ideal for large enterprises, high volume informational sites and other organizations, whose websites demand
- Heavy traffic and CPU needs.
- Data storage demands maximum security.
- The amount of data to be stored is very vast.
Now what to look for in a hosting plan?
- Cost - While it important to look for reasonable rates, also avoid free hosting services entirely as they may be unreliable and their low costs are often subsidized by required on-site advertisements.
- Customer reviews - Customer reviews can be an excellent resource in evaluating web hosts. You should read multiple reviews from current or past customers because a single positive review could have originated from the company's own marketing department.
- Customer support - You definitely want a dependable customer support team behind your web hosting plan as things can go wrong on your website's backend. So look for those who provide 24/7 phone support, email access, and online chat.
- Storage and bandwidth allowances - It’s important to be aware of any limitations to ensure that your plan has enough space for your website to operate effectively.
- Script support - One final consideration is the hosting company's built-in support for popular web scripts. For example, you want to run WordPress on your website. Some hosts offer built-in script packages that make the installation of this popular blogging platform easy. Other hosts limit the number of MySQL databases that can be created, which you'll need to run WordPress and other programs.
- Fastest and reliable web hosting services as well as other customized services.
- Enough of space to store files to allow users access to more storage space and dynamic bandwidth that is adjustable for growth in traffic – in real time.
- 24/7 technical support whenever you need an immediate technical consultation so you can get your business back on track quickly if someone goes wrong.
- Cost savings -The cost of hiring webmasters is eliminated because the website hosting company usually employs people who will be dealing with any problem related to your website. What one needs to do is to pay for the services according to the agreement between him and the company hosting his website.
- Increases the level of customer reliability - by using a personalized/branded email system, businesses can introduce clients to their online business.