Top 10 Online Backup Services UK
Here is a list of top 10 online backup services in UK based on the expert’s unbiased reviews, features, and performance that can save you from heavy data loss. You can choose the best cloud backup storage present online to deliver you a high quality and unlimited backup as a service to store your precious data securely.
A remote, online or managed backup service, sometimes marketed as a cloud backup or backup-as -a service is a service that provides users with a system for the backup, storage, and recovery of computer files. Online backup providers are companies that provide this type of service to end users (or clients). Such backup services are considered a form of cloud computing.
There are many things that can make your computer surrender itself at any moment. These huge data carriers are machines and hence taken for granted. The operating system may get corrupted or hard disk may get crashed at any point in time. It clearly means that you may suffer data loss unknowingly. The organized amongst us take backups at regular intervals but great thanks to online backup services that are saviors for people like us. Backup can save you from huge data losses. Online backup services are basically installation of backup software that scans through the computer in order to fetch files requiring safety, encrypt the same and send them to the cloud.
Our analysts at Virtuous Reviews test such online backup services in UK and release lists including all that are found operating excellent and unrivaled within the industry. Some backup services encrypt the files using strong systems while the others do provide security and privacy option. These are supposed to be highly secure and fast.
Go for an online backup service that provides easy restoration of files as with some systems, it becomes stressful to search backed files. Some services also come up with a versioning feature that allows a user to see the earlier versions of a file.
How to choose the best Online backup service?
To know what is the right online backup service for your needs you need to ask yourself a couple of questions to be aware of what kind of features you need.
How much storage do you actually need?
The number one reason why you actually have to pay for an online backup service is that you occupy storage space on the company’s servers with your data. So, the first thing you should do is evaluate your storage needs. You might want to analyze specific folders where to store photos, music or other documents, or you just have a look at how much space you have used on your hard drive.
What specific features do you need?
Think about what you need your online backup service to do. This may include, do you need file synchronization? Do you need to share files with friends and family? How long would you like the backup service to retain older file versions? Get an overview of online backup features by comparing several providers.
Checking out the free trial
One of the best things you can do is actually sign up for a free trial of a service that interests you. Many services offer a free trial period of 30 days or even more so you have plenty of time to test if the service is right for you and how the backup performance.
Choose the right plan
Many online backup services offer special discounts if you commit yourself to a period of a year or more. Savings of up to 20 or 30% are not uncommon.
- 24/7 Technical Support - 24/7 availability of experts to cater all your problems.
- High Privacy Protection. Your personal information, as well as data hosted on our network, are highly protected.
- 99.9% Network Uptime guarantee with all the services.
- Free Migration Service. Hosted somewhere else? No problem! Free migration of website to their servers in the least inconvenient way!
- Ease of Recovery - Due to multiple levels of redundancy, if data is lost or deleted, most likely through individual user error or deletion, backups are available and easily located.
- Get plenty of space to store your data.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access. As the Cloud has no singular physical location, remote access is also a simple and feasible benefit to online backup
- Your data, files are more secure. As your data is stored in the Cloud, you are not subject to the typical threats of fire, flooding or theft.