Employee engagement software helps organizations solicit and track feedback from their employees, recognize employee achievements, and promote positive activity. Employee engagement tools are used to draw actionable insights from employee feedback. Organizations use employee engagement software to understand employee sentiment, promote company-wide recognition of employee success, and to promote positive activities that benefit the health or wellness of the organization or its employees. Employee engagement software is most commonly implemented in HR departments as either a supplemental tool or direct replacement for the traditional performance review process. Employee engagement tools solicit employee feedback through pulse surveys, which are succinct surveys sent to employees at regular intervals with a curated list of questions designed to accurately evaluate employee engagement.
- Employee alignment
- Feedback management
- Goal management
- Health and wellness management
- Performance management
- Rewards and recognition program
- Social recognition
- Employee surveys
- Improve productivity.
- Improved Employee Relationships.
- Gain the power and flexibility to tailor your employee engagement program to meet your needs.
- Increase and improve your company revenue, quality, & customer satisfaction.