Marketing analytics zooms out from individual digital elements to consider campaigns more broadly, including the distribution of marketing efforts. This is a campaign-focused approach to ROI discovery; marketing mix modelling and multi-channel attribution help determine which campaigns are generally most effective at various points of time or for different audience segments.
- Measure web traffic including visits, sessions, unique visitors, user entry and exit pages, and behavioural funnels.
- Track any tagged digital event or conversion.
- Report on traffic over time and in real time.
- Segment traffic based on demographics, device, acquisition medium, geography, and cohort.
- Helps in monitoring the success of email campaigns, including a number of emails delivered, open rate, bounce-backs, and offer effectiveness.
- Provides information on which products customers are likely to buy and insight into which products may make effective bundles.
- Delivers insight ensuring all analytics users always have the latest information they need to make informed decisions.