Top 10 Mobile Device Management Software: Ratings and Reviews
Virtuous reviews provides you with the list of top 10 mobile device management software in the world. These byod software allows you to manage your devices to enhance security and integrity with mobile devices such as smart phones, laptop and tablet.
Mobile device management is security software that is mainly used by IT departments within a firm to monitor and manage employee’s mobile devices that are associated with different network service providers and function under different mobile operating systems. It can also be combined with mobile application management to offer a complete mobile device security.
Mobile device management systems provide end to end security to mobile devices from mobile apps and networks to the data usage. It ensures employees not to breach the company’s policies and stay productive. Mobile device management embrace corporate data segregation, securing the documents on various devices, securing emails, enforcing corporate policies and managing the security of various handheld devices including laptops. MDM solution includes server and client components. Management commands are sent to mobile devices by management component. The same is received by client component that runs on the handset.
MDMs are secured under latest crypto tactics (AES-256). For Mobile device management, the corporate data including documents, emails and all the applications are encrypted and then processed inside a container. MDM basically ensures keeping employee’s personal data and corporate data separate. Moreover, MDM allows any application to be pushed from app store to employee’s phone and enables pushing of any enterprise developed application to the phone.
How does mobile device management software works?
Mobile management software allows users to access the information from their mobile devices. It usually plays three fundamental roles:
- Secure Container - it is an app for client-side which allows them to store content firmly on a mobile device. Mobile device management software could implement policies like authentication, file sharing and copy/paste restriction.
- Content Push - Push-based document delivery. Few functions are needed to be control document versions, to aware users of new files, and to ensign a content ending date
- Content Access - A connection to a back-end warehouse where users be able to drag content to their devices. Specific capabilities comprise support for specific back-end warehouses, roaming download limitations, and many more.
- Mobile platform support
- Remote lock and Device encryption
- End User Support
- Web-based mail as well as Cloud services
- Automatic and easy device updates
- distant configuration and monitoring
- Backup/restore functionality of company data
- Logging/reporting for fulfillment purposes