At The Fell Law Firm, our attorneys are recognized throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area and across North Texas for their ability to accomplish our clients’ goals in all types of cases. Our attorneys ... Read more
Question 1. What do ERISA Lawyers do?
Looking for the best ERISA Lawyer and Attorney in USA? ERISA stands for ‘Employee Retirement Income Security Act’ of 1974. ERISA attorney helps to represent the case of the private employers (non-government) so that they can ensure the employer-sponsored coverage for the health insurance and few more benefit plans to employees. ERISA law firms make sure that the employees can meet the sets rules for various benefits that employer chooses to offer to employees and protect their rights.
Question 2. How do ERISA Lawyers help?
- When there is merger, acquisition or even divestiture that involves the benefit plans
- When company enacts the benefit plan of an employee;
- When legal review of an employee benefit plan implementation has not been performed
- When the plan is facing any fiduciary decision which can affect plan qualification.
Question 3. What are the factors that are needed to be considered while hiring a ERISA Lawyers?
While hiring an attorney, make sure to consider the following aspects:
- How comfortable can you discuss your personal problem with your Lawyer regarding the injury?
- Does the Lawyer you are hiring has already worked on similar cases as yours?
- How does your Lawyer charge fee, like hourly or flat?
- Is the office of your Lawyer is located somewhere where you can contact him anytime conveniently?