For over 60 years, members of AV rated Brock Person Guerra Reyna have been practicing law throughout Central and South Texas, focusing almost exclusively on state and federal civil defense litigation.
Question 1. What does Labor Lawyer do?
Looking for the best Labour Lawyer and Attorney in USA? Well, Labor attorneys help people by representing a variety of issues, such as:
- Compensation of Workers
- Employment Termination
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace safety
- Wage and overtime standards
- Privacy rights
- Discrimination such as age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, marital status, medical conditions, religion, sex.
- Employee benefits like leaves of absence and retirement plans
Question 2. How to determine if you need a Labor Lawyer?
- In case when the employer or former employer broken the employment laws
- When you retaliated against for complaining about some illegal issues that your employer has done
- When you're not being paid all the wages
- When you're misclassified as exempt from overtime.
Question 3. What are the factors that are needed to be considered while hiring a Labor Lawyers?
While hiring an attorney, make sure to consider the following aspects:
- How comfortable can you discuss your personal problem with your Lawyer regarding the injury?
- Does the Lawyer you are hiring has already worked on similar cases as yours?
- How does your Lawyer charge fee, like hourly or flat?
- Is the office of your Lawyer is located somewhere where you can contact him anytime conveniently?