Question 1. What does Whistleblower-Qui Tam Lawyers do?
Whistleblower-Qui Tam attorney helps people in the case when they want to report the case against the employer's fraud or any other kind of misconduct. Whistleblower-Qui Tam law firms ensure to entitled a percentage of what government recovers and helps in protecting the reprisals or collecting a percentage of the recovery.
Question 2. What are the common questions that should be asked to a Whistleblower-Qui Tam Lawyers?
- How much time does he have to spend while practicing the law?
- Is the member of any professional organization?
- What is his philosophy and style of practicing?
- How does he work with his previous clients?
- Does he recommend to take action or ask for a suggestion from the clients?
Question 3. What are the factors that are needed to be considered while hiring a Whistleblower-Qui Tam Lawyers?
While hiring an attorney, make sure to consider the following aspects:
- How comfortable can you discuss your personal problem with your Lawyer regarding the injury?
- Does the Lawyer you are hiring has already worked on similar cases as yours?
- How does your Lawyer charge fee, like hourly or flat?
- Is the office of your Lawyer is located somewhere where you can contact him anytime conveniently?