At Kaufman & Forman, P.C., our attorneys provide a broad range of legal services to BUSINESS and individual clients throughout Georgia, nationwide and around the world.
Question 1. What does Wage & Hour Lawyers do?
Looking for the best Wage & Hour Lawyer and Attorney in USA? Well, Wage & hour law attorneys help people by advising and consulting with the workers who have been denied their due overtime that they are being entitled to or being paid less than their minimum wage or have been misclassified. Wage & Hour law firms offer the legal advice to the businesses as well to ensure they are in compliance all which have been accused of wage and hour violations.
Question 2. How to determine you need an Hour & wage Lawyer?
You can hire Hour & Wage Lawyer if your employer has failed to provide you:
- Less than the minimum wages
- For break time that has been provided by law
- For “off-the-clock” work
- For the untaken, accrued vacation time
- Overtime pay for hours worked
- For the travel time during the workday which has been related to work
Question 3. What are the factors that are needed to be considered while hiring a Sexual Harassment Lawyers?
While hiring an attorney, make sure to consider the following aspects:
- How comfortable can you discuss your personal problem with your Lawyer regarding the injury?
- Does the Lawyer you are hiring has already worked on similar cases as yours?
- How does your Lawyer charge fee, like hourly or flat?
- Is the office of your Lawyer is located somewhere where you can contact him anytime conveniently?