Top 10 Private preschools in USA
We make school an engaging and fun place to learn. A student teacher ratio of 8:1. and no more than 16 in a class, allows each child to receive personal attention.
Each school day, our students learn through the experiential, immersive educational opportunities provided in our classrooms and across our grassy fields and scenic woodlands.
Established by Elliott Galloway in 1969 as an independent day school, The Galloway School serves a diverse student body of approximately 750 students in preschool through 12th grade.
The members of St. Peter Claver Regional Catholic School Community believe that the growth of the total child is the primary focus of any educational program.
Cambridge International School is an award-winning private preschool educating infants through Kindergarten. We are offer full-day (and limited partial-day options) in a year-round setting.
Virtuous Reviews provides you with the ranking to top Private preschools in USA to find the perfect one which satisfies the curiosity of your little one curiosity, and offer a truly caring and stimulating environment. The best Private preschools listed here ensures a lot of fun for littlies. Our ranking criteria has been defined by careful analysis and most especially, feedback from the current parents.
Looking for the best schools online that feels perfect for your child. Start your search early with Virtuous Reviews to opt the quality-rated Private preschools which offer the fun, safe as well as enriching environment.
Our ranking criteria involved to ensure only the top and highly-rated Private preschools get listed which have successfully achieved the great reputation as well as recognition in the marketplace.
We Believe “The Whole Purpose of Education is To Turn The Mirror into Window!!!”
What is student life like?
Remember, you're choosing the place where—and the people with whom—you'll spend most of the years of your life. You certainly won't be studying all of the time (pretty close, though). Talk to current students and their parents to find out if they're happy.
- Nearly 40 years of experience in career education
- Accredited and approved.
- Numerous accelerated, career-focused program options
- Financial aid available to those who qualify.
- Small class sizes and flexible class schedules
- Career Services staff focused on finding students the right career opportunities
- Academic and support services to help students succeed throughout their education and in their future careers.
- Career development, student handbooks, library services, curriculum catalogs, wellness services, financial aid, registrar and more.
- Programs are designed to cultivate respect, integrity and a climate of inclusiveness